Sim League Reload
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Hockey Sim League

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» OHL is looking for GM's if anyone is interested
Philli news release Emptyby buckie54 Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:29 pm

» Preseason
Philli news release Emptyby ~Kilza~ Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:00 pm

» TWWHL
Philli news release Emptyby m_christopher Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:39 pm

» UFA BIDS YR 5 OFFSEASON
Philli news release Emptyby Worldwide420 Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:32 pm

» 2015-2016 approved trades
Philli news release Emptyby KingofHeroes Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:55 am

» yr 5 creations
Philli news release Emptyby m_christopher Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:25 am

» Trade Block 2015-2016
Philli news release Emptyby steveyyc Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:58 pm

» Year 5 draft round 5
Philli news release Emptyby darby-pens Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:27 pm

» Year 5 draft round 4
Philli news release Emptyby darby-pens Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:52 pm

» Year 5 draft round 3
Philli news release Emptyby darby-pens Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:43 pm

» offseason schedule
Philli news release Emptyby darby-pens Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:59 pm

» Year 5 draft round 2
Philli news release Emptyby MightyFrank Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:56 pm

» Year 5 draft round 1
Philli news release Emptyby darby-pens Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:21 pm

» UFA
Philli news release Emptyby Worldwide420 Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:37 pm

» Retirements
Philli news release Emptyby darby-pens Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:42 pm

Philli news release

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flyers-junkie

Flyers-junkie

Philli news release Empty
PostSubject: Philli news release   Philli news release EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:08 pm

OTTAWA, ONT – Brooks Laich is bent over and leaning on his knees. The 28 year old, newly named captain of the Philadelphia Flyers, is in deep thought over his teams recent loss to the Ottawa Senators. Brooks was named Captain as soon as Derek Roy was sent packing to Winnipeg in return for fan favourite blue collar player, Ryan Smyth. Laich has seen many changes since he arrived from SanJose after a short stint there.

“I am honoured to be named captain, especially with all this leadership here in Smytty, Arnott and Jokki in town”, says Laich.

The team has been on a bit of a run recently and enjoying success but when asked if the chemistry took a hit with Roy moving out, he had this to say.

“Well only time will tell. I believe we have enough experience in this locker room that we can snap back from this recent set back”, spoken like a true captain.

When asked about the future of the club laich said, “Have you seen the horses we have on the Phantoms? How can you not be excited at the future? The future top line coming in Hallsy and RNH is fantastic and if that Swedish connection line can develop well, our future is bright”.

“I actually am excited with the prospect of staying here for some time to enjoy the efforts of these prospects when they graduate”, Laich added.

How do you feel about your D core and goalie situation moving forward/

“Well, I am not sure what you think I will say here. As all teams would tell ya. We like our positions and could always listen to offers of an upgrade. Now that is my GM side speaking. My player would tell ya, I would match our boyz up against anyone. We have the most confidence in our boys. Bryz and Dubby will hold down the fort, no problem. The blueline is mix of talent and heart and will get it done”, says Laich.

The Flyers have made a load of changes but have been able to bounce back from each setback along the way and after having this quick conversation with new Flyers captain, Brooks Laich, I see no reason why they can't keep it up.-AP

Back to top Go down

Philli news release
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sim League Reload :: Announcements-
Jump to: